Heartland Alliance Calls on President Trump to Uphold American Promise and Protect the Persecuted
Refugees who are fleeing violence and persecution seek safety and freedom when they arrive in United States. To turn our backs on these individuals, children, and families when they are at their most vulnerable goes against our country’s founding principles.
We call on our neighbors, friends, and leaders to make your voice heard and urge the Trump Administration to reverse course and uphold our nation’s commitment to human rights and justice.
How You Can Help
- Get Informed – Download our fact sheet to learn more about refugees.
- Send a Message to the President asking him to protect refugees, not target them.
- Call your Senator and Representative and tell them you support refugees!
- Make a donation to support Heartland Alliance International’s refugee work abroad.
- Make a donation to support Heartland Alliance’s work with and advocacy on behalf of immigrants and refugees.
- The National Immigrant Justice Center works to ensure that immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers have access to fundamental legal protections and due process. They are always looking for attorneys, translators, and support.