Is your organization interested in completing a group volunteer project for Heartland Alliance? Fill out the form below and we’ll reach out to you soon.
Here’s a sampling of how we have partnered with groups in the past.
- Residential beautification projects. Work on projects like painting, gardening, spring cleaning and more at our residential housing properties throughout Chicago.
- Bingo! Host an ice cream social and lead bingo games at one of our residential housing units.
- Host a drive to help benefit one of our many programs. We are currently collecting Welcome Home Kits. One of life’s comforts is having a safe place to call home and many of our participants have to start from scratch. A Welcome Home Kit includes basic household items such as: can opener, cutting board, mixing bowls, tupperware, shower curtain, alarm clock, hangers, bathroom and kitchen cleaner, paper towels, mop and bucket, shampoo, soap, tooth brushes, toothpaste –the basic essentials that will help warmly support a person’s new home.
- Urban Farm: Assist with our day to day farm activities at Farm Works in Chicago’s East Garfield Park neighborhood.
- Help sort, shelve, and package food at our Elk Grove Village Food Distribution Warehouse and Pantry. This allows us to get the donated food onto the shelves at our network of food pantries and into the hands of participants.
Learn more about becoming a corporate partner with Heartland Alliance.
Please fill out this form and someone from our Community Engagement team will contact you shortly.