Heartland Alliance Health’s mission is to transform healthcare for the most vulnerable—particularly people experiencing homelessness, mental illness or addictions, or struggling with multiple chronic illnesses—improving health for all and the well-being of our community.
To do this, we:
- Ensure access to comprehensive and integrated healthcare.
- Deliver high-quality and effective healthcare.
- Provide training, support research and drive systems change that enriches our communities’ capacity to improve health and impact the social determinants of health.
- Engage staff, volunteers, partners and donors in building a just society where resources are used wisely and compassionate, effective services yield positive outcomes.
- Create and advocate for innovative healthcare solutions that support the elimination of poverty, homelessness and health disparities.
Heartland Alliance Health values:
- A philosophy of care that respects our participants and engages them in partnerships
- Comprehensive and integrated health services
- Population, community and individual focus
- Empowerment and accountability
- Access to information
- Enduring solutions
- Quality, impact and excellence
- Elimination of poverty
- Building leadership for social change