Vital Bridges Needs You!
Would you like to volunteer? Please tell us about yourself.
Do you have special skills or business experience? Are you a people person? We have a volunteer opportunity for you!
When you volunteer, Vital Bridges Center on Chronic Care is able to allocate its critical resources to what our clients need most: nutritious food, safe housing, critical counseling sessions and educational and vocational training classes.
Vital Bridges has numerous opportunities to volunteer. Our Development Department is here to help match your interests and skills with the right opportunity, ensuring you have an enjoyable and rewarding volunteer experience.
It’s your choice at Vital Bridges
- Like to work with clients? Work in one of our four grocery centers: fill client orders, deliver food boxes and meals throughout the metro area, stock shelves, answer phones, etc. The opportunities are boundless!
- Looking for team building events for your co-workers, club members or want to do an activity with your friends? Join our team for the Annual AIDS Run & Walk held every September! Or talk with us about opportunities at one of our sites.
- Are you in high school or college? Recruit your friends to participate in an Alternative Spring Break for a week-long volunteer experience at Vital Bridges.
- Are you a collector? Help Vital Bridges make sure that Harvest for Hope, its annual holiday food drive, is most successful yet by collecting and delivering food essential to our clients’ health.
- Need professional experience or on-the-job training before you graduate or as you transition into a new field? Vital Bridges offer program internships and administrative volunteer opportunities.
- Looking to plan a party or ensure its success? Help us plan one of our events throughout the year or be there the day-of to guarantee a successful outcome!
- Have some time to spare during the day? Help us organize event materials, prepare mailings and make follow-up phone calls.
Sharing your time, ideas and who you know makes a profound difference to the men, women and children living in poverty with HIV and AIDS that Vital Bridges serves. Each year, volunteers donate more than 20,000 hours! We thank them for their time and dedication. They have made all the difference. Call us at 773-271-5117 or complete our volunteer form for more information about volunteering. Volunteer today!